- HP – HP Digital Signage Displays — the perfect match for your HP SignagePlayer!
- Samsung – no less than 25 models with Scala Certified Players built-in!
- ViewSonic – Your best “one stop shop” for displays AND players!
- Panasonic – The best plasmas on the market today!
- Tovis – Unique “stretched” LCD screens — great for banners and totem pole displays.
- Infinitus – Outdoor LCD display systems for any occasion.
- BenQ – Digital displays with Full HD in a slim bezel format.
- NEC – Leading-edge visual display technology for a wide variety of markets.
Simplify your Scala rollouts with complete, integrated Digital Signage Solutions from HP. HP SignagePlayer is designed with industry-leading hardware from a global leader in information technology. The units are backed by a 3 year on-site warranty provided by HP’s global service organization and available through our distribution partners.
HP SignagePlayer mp8000 is an easy-to-deploy digital signage solution pre-installed with an optimized Windows Embedded OS and Scala Player 5. The HP SignagePlayer mp8000 is specifically designed and certified by Scala and HP for smooth and reliable playback of digital signage media and built for demanding digital signage duty cycles.
HP SignagePlayer connects automatically to Scala® Quickstart™ via a new and innovative “zero-configuration” scheme. Just plug it in, turn it on, and enter a code that shows up on the screen. It’s that easy. In most cases, you don’t even have to use a keyboard or mouse to setup your new HP SignagePlayer. However, HP SignagePlayer is also a full-featured Scala 5 player that can be quickly configured to provide reliable performance for any Scala deployment.
Choose from two flexible form factors to meet your specific needs. The ultra-slim HP SignagePlayer mp8000s can be mounted behind your HP Digital Signage Display. Or, choose the HP mp8000r that offers performance and versatility with discrete nVidia graphics. Combine either player with an HP digital signage display for a complete and reliable solution.
- Fully configured Scala players from a worldwide leader in computing technology
- Backed by a three year on-site warranty
- Available from HP distributors and resellers in North America and Europe
- Exclusive Scala QuickStart “zero-configuration” scheme
- Optimized, custom-designed Windows Embedded OS for enhanced stability and security.
We can bring to market unique solutions such as intelligent displays with built-in Windows PCs offering integrated content management over a LAN or WAN utilizing Scala’s award-winning InfoChannel solution. This not only simplifies installation but offers unmatched out-of-the-box flexibility.
Reliability is paramount, whether our professional displays are installed in a lobby, a video wall or even outdoors, our DID technology is only one of the ways that Samsung ensures that our displays will be performing for years to come under 24 x 7 usage conditions. Utilizing our more than 30 years of experience, Samsung has built a reputation for superior manufacturing and proven reliability. All of our Professional LCD displays come with a 3-year on-site repair or exchange warranty and our Plasmas offer a 2-year on-site repair or exchange warranty. To complement our standard warranties and service, we offer extended warranties and introduced FastTrack® Exchange programs and White Glove Service to give peace of mind to our integration partners and their end customers.
- over 10 unique models with Scala Certified Players built-in
- USB key easily installs Scala onto these systems
- For more information, please visit www.samsungforbusiness.com
ViewSonic® has a more than a 20 year heritage as a award-winning
display technology company and is now your best provider for complete
Scala Digital Signage solutions! From displays to media players to
small form factor PCs, Viewsonic has it all. With display sizes from
10” to 300”, ViewSonic can fill messaging requirements for any
application. From standard, slim bezel wall mountable products, to
all-in–one freestanding ePosters, ViewSonic provides 24/7 messaging
right where you need it. ViewSonic offers the newest Scala players for
SD, HD and Wireless Photo Frames that are fully compatible with Scala
5. In addition, ViewSonic offers a line of fully functional small form
factor PC players that are Scala certified and preloaded with the
Windows OS and the Scala 5 player. The small form factor is still
powerful enough to deliver smooth playback of crisp digital media.
Whether your application requires a single 1-to-1 screen or conference
room display or a multiple display screen enterprise wide deployment,
ViewSonic has scalable options to meet your requirements now and into
the future. ViewSonic is making digital signage a realistic, affordable
and smart solution for any business or institution.
- One stop source for digital signage solutions
- Support for SD, HD and photo frame media players as well as small form factor PC players
- A complete line of state of the art LCD displays ranging from 10” to 300”
- Scala certified hardware, images preloaded and ready to go
- Wall mountable, freestanding and video wall solutions
Panasonic high-grade PF-series, full-HD professional models have a wide-variety of display functions and utilities to produce brilliant and highly-detailed images. These displays are the perfect choice for any business application demanding clear and precise image quality, and are perfect for TV studio/video production applications, corporate boardrooms, digital signage, exhibits and more. They come standard with two plug-in boards and include support for an optional 2-slot built-in PC to offer the added advantage of an all-in-one turnkey solution. The simple designs of these displays blend beautifully into almost any environment. With the industry’s best image-quality and the widest range of sizes and resolutions—ideal for broadcast, education, retail, or boardroom—Panasonic is America’s choice for professional plasma.
- Durable with long life
- Wide viewing angle
- Fast-motion reproduction
- Superior color accuracy
We have been in business for 12 years and have an excellent reputation for the best high quality display products and outstanding customer service. In the casino gaming market, we have 20% market share. Tovis received “Best Supplier” awards from both LGE and IGT (the largest gaming machine manufacturer).
We are ahead of our competition by creating LCDs of various stretched sizes and by combining slim bezel 46-inch screens into one large display to create a Super Narrow LCD Video Wall or LCD Multi-Vision Screen.
With offices around the world, we can service any of your industrial display needs.
- Unique “Stretched LCD” screens that can vary in size (from 6.2 – 49.5 inch), orientation (landscape/portrait), and length and width relation (from 1:2 up to 1:5)
- MPEG, RoHS, PID and Scala compliant
- Optional: touch screen functionality
- We also manufacture standard 16×9 for factor LCDs
- Super Narrow LCD Video Wall – Gaps between the screens are only 7.3 mm
- Industrialized displays for 7x24x365 operation
- Highest quality, global sales and support
As specialist in development and production of all-weather FULL HD LCD totem display systems for digital signage which are based on our unique “smart heating ventilating air conditioned” enclosure technology, we deliver the most reliable all weather products available on the market.
iMotion technology enables perfect environment for electronics even within the harshest outdoor conditions. If you are searching for the safest solution on the market you might find the ideal solution within our product portfolio. Our products are performing extra well in extremely hot, cold and humid environments.
Stylish iMotion® urban furniture single-sided product line vary in display sizes 46”, 52” and 65” in both landscape and portrait orientations. In addition to single-sided products, we offer double- sided options as well. Within the portfolio we currently offer 52” double-sided portrait oriented display. Other double-sided alternatives are possible to purchase as Build to Order option.
In addition we offer highest quality add-on elements capable of increasing communication effect. Our add-on options are touch screen, bluetooth server, IP camera, Wi-Fi internet access, Wi-Fi hot spot and UPS.
iMotion product package is rounded up with a free ControlMotion software, which purpose is to control and manage the inner environment from remote location.
- Most reliable all weather outdoor Full HD LCD display system
- Widest temperature operational range of -40°C to +55°C
- Highest humidity operational level of 100% (with downpours)
- Lowest temperature fluctuation within the enclosure
- Proof of performance as 3rd generation iMotion technology is operating in real life conditions since October 2008
BenQ, an internationally renowned provider of digital lifestyle innovations and visual display solutions, launched an all-new product lineup of digital signage designed for corporate, transportation, banking and retail applications. With the full support its sister company and long-term strategic partner, AUO, a world-leading manufacturer in the design, R&D and manufacturing of TFT-LCD panels, BenQ is driven by advanced technologies and unrivalled industry know-how to provide high-quality viewing experiences that help educate, engage, entertain and entice all types of audiences. With the new digital signage lineup, BenQ aims to transform conventional ways of information presentation into powerful, influential engagements.
BenQ digital signage displays provide astonishing Full HD imagery in a slim bezel format with an ultra-reliable 10-bit PID panel that supports portrait and landscape presentations, picture-in-picture display and image retention protection. Aside from the internal temperature sensors that monitor the system thermal status automatically to prevent overheating, these displays also feature an ambient light sensor to automatically detect and adjust the display brightness according to the amount of surrounding ambient light to improve viewing comfort. Furthermore, users can use the scheduling function to customize the on/off feature setting to save energy and reduce power consumption effectively. By automating the management of the displays, users can also reduce required manpower and keep down staff costs.
For more information, pls check http://www.benq.com/product/DigitalSignage
NEC Display Solutions designs, produces and delivers leading-edge visual display technology for a wide variety of markets. We specialize in desktop and large-screen LCD displays, and a diverse line of projectors for customers who demand the most high-quality, reliable display solutions to meet their needs
Our business is driven by advanced technologies, industry-leading service and value-add programs that help increase your productivity and let you see your digital world in a more dynamic way.
From the classroom to the boardroom, from the desktop to the diner, NEC Display Solutions has a full range of desktop and large-screen LCD displays, and multimedia and digital cinema projector solutions for just about any display need imaginable.
NEC Display Solutions leverages award-winning display technologies and advanced research and development, while building on a rich history of product innovation. The quality of the NEC brand is also illustrated by the company’s customer-focused programs, industry-leading support and service benefits for a display solution unlike any other.
- Award-winning desktop monitors from 17”-30”, large screen displays up to 82” and projectors up to 14,000 lumens
- Specialty products including touch integration, high brightness and near-seamless video walls
- NEC Display Solutions has been the #1 North American brand vendor of large screen LCD displays for Commercial/Public Display usage for six of the last seven years (DisplaySearch Q1’13 Quarterly FPD Public Display Shipment and Forecast Report)
- NEC has taken a leadership role in providing total digital signage solutions. By bringing together strategic project management and a customized approach, it can provide solutions for a wide range of markets, environments and applications